1550 E Dundee Rd Palatine IL 60074
$50 Pre-Registration (pre-reg open 7/1 – 8/31)
$60 On-Site Registration
T-shirts and Pitches will be available for pre-registration 7/1 to 7/31. Only a limited number will be available for purchase on site.
This is the NAF US Major Tournament. NAF membership is required. If you are not a NAF member, you can either sign up at thenaf.net website or we will have a representative on site handling new memberships and renewals.
• Painted team (Teams must have 3 colors and a finished base, numbered properly and skills visibly marked. Failure to do so may result in disqualification from tournament)
• Blood Bowl pitch, templates, dugouts, ball, and dice
• Money for food/drinks
• Multiple copies of your roster if you did not pre-register
Both can also be found here.
• Special Play cards will not be used
• Piling On doesn’t require a team reroll
• All injuries reset after each game
• Apothecaries work as described in the rulebook
• Illegal Procedure will not be used
You are given 1,000,000 gold pieces to build your team. You may purchase players, rerolls, fan factor, coaches, and cheerleaders as normal with this money
Wizards, Journeymen, Special Play cards, and Mercenaries are NOT ALLOWED
You may purchase any other inducements for your team, including Star Players
Note: If you are including a Star Player, you must have 11 players on your team BEFORE hiring him. Having 10 players plus a Star is not allowed.
Remember: You cannot have the same Star Player as your opponent, if both of you attempt to field the same player, then both of those players sit out for this game. Also, you cannot use Igors or Apothecaries on Star Players.
After team is built, you are given +150,000 gold pieces to buy Normal and/or Doubles skills
Skills Normally available to that player type cost 20,000 each
Skills that would require a doubles Roll cost 30,000 each
You MAY NOT purchase any stat upgrades
You may give each player up to 2 additional skills
ie Human Blitzer can be given Mighty Blow & Dodge in addition to already having Block
Your team may only take up to 4 of each skill total
ie 4 Dwarf Blockers can be given Guard, but you cannot give Guard to anyone else